Sunday, May 29, 2005

We're Baaacckk

Our plane landed a couple hours ago. Michelle's family picked us up at the airport, she was very ready to be back. I could have stayed another week, or month, or year.

I'll be posting the details of our last day in Paris tomorrow (which will include the conclusion to the David saga for those of you who are dying to know how it all ended). For now, I'm tired and I have a mountain of laundry to do and two very talkative kitties who are soaking up the affection as quickly as I can dish it out. Thanks to Shirley for watching over them while I was away.

I'd also like to thank all of the loyal readers who followed our adventures along the way. It was great to receive your feedback through comments and emails. We looked forward to visiting Internet cafes at the stops along the way so we could check in with everyone back home. It made the distance seem smaller.

I'll have some more pictures up tomorrow as well.

Have a great Memorial Day!

No comments: