Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Head is Spinning..

Just about a month left 'till Michelle and I leave for our trip and my head is spinning. It all happened so fast that it still feels very dream-like. The past month has been a whirlwind of planning, reading, and shopping.

I finally settled on a daypack, the Blunderbus from Crumpler. It should arrive soon. I just hope it will be big enough to fit all my stuff. I got it from a great site called eBags.com. I ordered a suitcase from them too. Michelle got her JanSport bag there as well.

My Archos Gmini400 arrived last week. I'm in love! It has a built in compact flash card reader so I can transfer photos to it without having to drag my laptop along. It also plays mp3s and videos. It's my new favorite thing.

I don't think it has quite sunk in yet that I'm actually going. I still need a decent pair of shoes, an umbrella, and my passport.

Love, Julie

No comments: